Sunday, August 25, 2013

Hello and see ya!

Hi Folks,

I am apologizing once again for my disappearance (sigh), so much is happening, and i have not found the inspiration to sit behind a computer to blog, maybe i have writer's block? ...

All is well with me and my family and shout out to everyone who asked after me, Toin, Sykik , Joie and Ginger especially. Real life is happening and i should be back in about two months ( more or less) to give you an update.... i will still find time to read your blogs and comment and if something interesting comes up, i might be back from my hiatus early, who knows?

I will leave you with this awesome video ( if you haven't already seen it) , i have watched it over and over again and each time the dance moves and lines still get me. The maker of this video should take a bow, that is all.  You dey feel am?

Laters



video

19 comments:

  1. Good to know you're fine ma'am. ALl the best with all life throws at you *hugs*

    P.S: The video isn't displaying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmaooo. It showed when i refreshed it. I dey feel am die. Got me laughing this Monday morning. Thank you jare

      Delete
  2. Thank God all is well....

    Take care and regards to your family.


    The video is not loading, lemme try on Mozilla maybe it will show

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAOOOO...Gbagbe osi!!!!!!!*twerks*.....LOL.
    Good to know you are doing ok ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  4. That video is hilarious, and so well done, wow. Take care of you, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the style and content of your blog. Great job. It will do you a lot of good to visit and follow the Legalnaija blawg where we inform Nigerians about their civil rights, duties and obligations under the law.‎
    http://legalnaija.blogspot.com 

    Cheers ‎

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellos! You crossed my mind and i thought to drop a line. Hope you;re doing all right. Be good *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and yours. May this season of love be the season that runs through you, your home, your family throughout the year.

    peace.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How are you doing?

    Compliments of the season ma'am

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww! Didn't know you were taking a break. Just stopped by and wanted to wish you a very Happy New Year. Hopefully, we'll see more of you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The video you posted is hilarious thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy new year.

    How are you doing? How's the family

    ReplyDelete
  12. You said 2 months Jemima. Please WHERE ARE YOU??

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love the video!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok, just thought of you again. Hope all is well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, how are you doing ma'am ?

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...