Okay, I got tagged by Uche .I have been putting off doing this for a while now because... okay, lets just get started.
You must post 11 things about yourself. Answer the questions that your tagger posted for you. Create 11 questions, then choose 11 people and tag them to answer your questions. Don't forget to let them know they have been tagged. No tag backs.
11 Things you may not know about me
1) I had some form of Hypoglycemia as a child, and it followed me into adulthood. I had no idea of course that was what it was called, i just used to have minor fainting spells and get really weak and dizzy, until i drank something with sugar like a bottle of coke. As you can imagine fasting was impossible for me during that period of my life. The intensity wore off as i grew older, but i still had it occasionally as an adult. The first time my then boyfriend ( now husband) saw me in this state, he was like "are you kidding me?, after that he would be the first to run and get me coca cola..lol!. It just stopped miraculously when i was pregnant for my son. I can fast now!
2) I am not photogenic, without sounding vain, i usually look way much better in real life than in pictures. So i did not really like my wedding pictures because digital photography was just basic when i got married, if only....
3 ) To the complete horror of my dear mum, i am not a fruits person, there, i said it ..i have to remind myself to eat fruits because i know it is healthy, i try, i really do, also i can count the numer of fruits i even like on one hand ..smh
4) I have a compulsive habit of going to check after i have locked the house or the car in case it's actually not locked or going back to check the gas cylinder to make sure i have indeed turned the knob off. My mum was like that when we were growing up, she would drive (or walk as the case may be) a few blocks and tell one of us to go check if the front door was properly locked, drove us all crazy..just imagine, after all my irritation at her for this habit, i have become my mother!
5) I dont know where my left and right hands are instinctively, i did devise a way to memorise where my right hand is sha, (of course then i'll know which was my left ) and my sense of direction is embarrassing, i get lost all the time.
6) When i am very upset about something, my usual reaction is eating, sometimes crying but mostly eating, i stuff myself with sugary food and ice cream till i feel better or full, .. whichever comes first, i hear there is a name for this..
7) I love eating with my fingers, its almost sensual they way it makes me feel, is that creepy? (i am clearly a tad strange ), but i enjoy the food so much more that way, i really do. Eating swallows are my excuse to eat with my finger wherever, i don't ever use a fork/spoon for those, and i also have to eat chicken and chips with my fingers with tons of ketchup, no matter where i am (don't worry, i can make it look dainty) ha!
8) TTC (trying to conceive) has taken a back seat in my life, i never thought i could get here, so obsessed was i to have another child, but here it is, i got here, i did. Its's a case of hope deferred makes the heart sick (proverbs 13 :12). I hardly think about it, i certainly don't check my ovulation dates or schedule sex or even take pregnancy tests anymore... zilch..it will happen when it does..i hope it's a girl though.
9) I think that maybe something might be wrong with me, apparently i can be so intense that i have to have an obsession at any point in time it seems, since TTC has moved to maybe number 15 on my to - do list, my new obsession is getting a new job. Seriously i am obsessed and who can blame me?, i really dislike my job, i love my industry but everything about the company i am working for is bleh! ..My boss, my job processes, my boss, my office environment, my boss, my colleague with huge self esteem issues ( take your pick). I need to move before i kill somebody..pray for me.
10) My husband does my eyebrows for me. How it happened was that when we were dating he accompanied me to the saloon to have my eyebrows done. Afterwards he said, 'you pay for that? i can do it for you', i told him he didn't have the know - how, he assured me he could learn most things by just observing. The next time he offered to
11) I love coffee with the same intensity i hate tea, BUT, i can't really drink coffee, because caffeine makes me nervous so, my cup of coffee consists of about ten granules of coffee and tons of milk if it normal coffee, or i just take decaf.
Answers to Uche's questions
I) What would you do with your life if you knew money would never be a problem?
Travel, i love to travel, i would do a new city each week...or maybe not, but travel it is!
2) Do you believe in one soul mate for each person?
I would have to say no, but i believe in being compatible concerning the most important things, and i believe in God's direction so before you take the plunge, pray like your life depends on it (because it does).
3) When last did you cry?
Two days ago, i am close to tears a lot nowadays
4) What would you change about yourself if you could, physically or otherwise?
Physically, would love to have been taller and fairer and would love to have genes like my hubby ( he doesnt gain weight no matter how much sugar he eats).
Otherwise, i wish i spoke slowly and was less impulsive
5) Books or movies?
Books definitely , then again a good love story in movies is irresistible
6) What was the most fun you had this week
This has been a lame week, or actually i am kinda lame, the highlight of my week was probably planning my summer vacation, does that count?
7) Have you ever struggled with an addiction?
Why the past tense?, i am still struggling, there is sleep, sugary stuff , ill just stop there..
8) What's the quickest way for a member of the opposite sex to get your attention
Be handsome, smart and artistic ( music or art)
9) Do you like or show public displays of affection?
Yes to a 'reasonable' degree, i do not like to attract attention, so the degree is very reasonable.
10) Are you currently holding a grudge against anyone?
Sadly a bit, my Boss
11) What is the quickest way for a member of the opposite sex to lose your interest
I hate people who are mean spirited, lazy or shallow in that order but anyone of these qualities, qualifies for a a dash in the opposite direction when it comes to the opposite sex.
I am sorry, i do not have space in my brain to create 11 questions. Looking for 11 people to tag is hard enough, so i have tagged the following 9 people since it seems everyone in blogville has been tagged already twice. Everyone please answer Uche's 11 questions above. Thanks .. phew!