Sunday, November 13, 2011

I want more of you

Here is a  beautiful song by Sinach, this is my favourite of all her songs, its a superb song and i love it :)




Lyrics

Chorus 
I want more of you 
I want more of you Jesus 
Cause the more I know you 
The more I want to know you
Jesus More of you


Solo
You make my life so beautiful
As you are, you have made me here on earth
There’s nothing greater than this 
That is why I love you for evermore


Refrain
More of you 
More of you 
More of you 
Jesus more of you

Happy Sunday!
He must increase, and i must decrease John 3:30



5 comments:

  1. I love the song too. It always ministers to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard this song before so this was a first for me. Thanks as always for sharing the lyrics :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Relentless you are welcome, my sis, you should check out her other songs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for these lyrics. This song is a BIG blessing to my life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. W-o-w!!! I want to know more of You God. Everyday of my life and worship You for the rest of my life

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my readers!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...